The details have been released for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Blu-Ray/DVD, including the special features!
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom arrives on Digital and via the digital movie app MOVIES ANYWHERE on September 4, 2018, as well as on 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on September 18, 2018, Additionally, Universal is dropping a Jurassic five-film collection on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on September 18, 2018.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom [Blu-ray/DVD]  → DETAILS
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom [SteelBook] [Blu-ray/DVD] [Only @ Best Buy]  → DETAILS
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Target Exclusive) (4K/UHD + Blu-Ray + Digital) → DETAILS
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Target Exclusive) (Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital) ) → DETAILS
Here’s the breakdown of bonus features exclusive to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital:
- The KINGDOM Evolves – Filmmakers discuss how the second chapter in the Jurassic World trilogy pushes the franchise in a new direction.
- Return to Hawaii – Cast and crew discuss shooting the film in Hawaii.
- Island Action – A behind-the-scenes look at the bunker scene and runaway gyrosphere sequence.
- Aboard the Arcadia – Cast and crew discuss working with the animatronic dinosaurs.
- Start the Bidding! – A behind-the-scenes look at the auction scene.
And here are the bonus features you’ll find on DVD, 4K Ultra, Blu-ray and Digital:
- On Set with Chris & Bryce – Go behind the scenes with Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
- Birth of the Indoraptor – An inside look at the genetically designed monstrosity known as the Indoraptor.
- Death by Dino – Go behind the scenes as the Indoraptor faces off with a key character.
- Monster in a Mansion – Director J.A. Bayona discusses how Jurassic Park and Dracula (1979) influenced his approach to directing the monster in a mansion scene.
- Rooftop Showdown – A look at the terrifying showdown on the rooftop of the Lockwood Mansion.
- Malcolm’s Return – Behind the scenes with the one & only Jeff Goldblum.
- VFX Evolved – The team at ILM discuss their cutting-edge approach to creating dinosaurs.
- FALLEN KINGDOM: The Conversation – Filmmakers and cast sit down for a candid and casual conversation about Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- A Song for the KINGDOM – Justice Smith sings for the cast and crew of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Chris Pratt’s Jurassic Journals
- Vivian Baker, Makeup Artist
- Mary Mastro, Hair Stylist
- Chris Murphy, 1st Assistant Sound
- Dean Bailey, Stunt Edge Car Driver
- Peter Harcourt, Diver
- Daniella Pineda and Justice Smith, Actors
- Jody Wiltshire, Set PA
- Kelly Krieg, Assistant Script Supervisor
- J.A. Bayona, Director
- James Cox, Stunt Performer
- Rachelle Beinart, Stunt Double
- Bryce Dallas Howard interviews Chris Pratt, Actor
- · JURASSIC Then and Now – Presented by Barbasol® – Key moments from the Jurassic saga that tie into Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.