Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom DVD/Blu-Ray (Updated)
Thanks to some great folks in the community, we’ve been getting several scans and photos of various stills featured in sticker sets, card sets, etc. While the quality and color tint changes drastically between sender… and I’m not exactly sure what shade of photo would suit each of our needs at any given time…. sooo I decided to just upload many versions of the same photo just so you really have every option for whatever you’re looking for! Below were sent in by _claire_dearing_ on Instagram*!
x006 >> Movies >> 2018 >> Jurassic World >> Movie Stills → Here
Where has time gone? Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is released TODAY on DVD/Blu-Ray in the US (other countries may be later)! The most exciting part is that we have premium HD screen caps of the movie taken directly from the 4k copy. That means these caps are at dimensions of 3840×1606. That’s the highest quality you’ll find anywhere. Head to our gallery now to see them all. A lot of work went into these, so I hope you enjoy!
x689 >> Movies >> 2018 >> Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom >> Here→
We also have all the bonus features already up on our YouTube page (including the Target exclusives). A full list of all the bonus features with links can be found below! Of course we added HD screen caps from all the bonus features as well.
x207 >> Movies >> 2018 >> Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom >> Here→
x048 >> Movies >> 2018 >> Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom >> Target DVD Exclusives – Captures → Here
NOTE: ONLY the videos featuring Bryce have been included. If there’s no link attached to an extra, Bryce wasn’t in it.
Here is the breakdown of bonus features exclusive to the Target DVD bonus disc:
- Hollywood Royalty
- Fallen Kingdom: the Villains
- To Live And Die In Jurassic World
- Zia & Wheatley
- The Fallen Kingdom Rises: Production Design
- Secret Revealed: Maisie
Here is the breakdown of bonus features exclusive to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital:
- The KINGDOM Evolves – Filmmakers discuss how the second chapter in the Jurassic World trilogy pushes the franchise in a new direction.
- Return to Hawaii – Cast and crew discuss shooting the film in Hawaii.
- Island Action – A behind-the-scenes look at the bunker scene and runaway gyrosphere sequence.
- Aboard the Arcadia – Cast and crew discuss working with the animatronic dinosaurs.
- Start the Bidding! – A behind-the-scenes look at the auction scene.
And here are the bonus features you’ll find on DVD, 4K Ultra, Blu-ray and Digital:
- On Set with Chris & Bryce – Go behind the scenes with Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.
- Birth of the Indoraptor – An inside look at the genetically designed monstrosity known as the Indoraptor.
- Death by Dino – Go behind the scenes as the Indoraptor faces off with a key character.
- Monster in a Mansion – Director J.A. Bayona discusses how Jurassic Park and Dracula (1979) influenced his approach to directing the monster in a mansion scene.
- Rooftop Showdown – A look at the terrifying showdown on the rooftop of the Lockwood Mansion.
- Malcolm’s Return – Behind the scenes with the one & only Jeff Goldblum.
- VFX Evolved – The team at ILM discuss their cutting-edge approach to creating dinosaurs.
- FALLEN KINGDOM: The Conversation – Filmmakers and cast sit down for a candid and casual conversation about Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- A Song for the KINGDOM – Justice Smith sings for the cast and crew of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Chris Pratt’s Jurassic Journals
- Vivian Baker, Makeup Artist
- Mary Mastro, Hair Stylist
- Chris Murphy, 1st Assistant Sound
- Dean Bailey, Stunt Edge Car Driver
- Peter Harcourt, Diver
- Daniella Pineda and Justice Smith, Actors
- Jody Wiltshire, Set PA
- Kelly Krieg, Assistant Script Supervisor
- J.A. Bayona, Director
- James Cox, Stunt Performer
- Rachelle Beinart, Stunt Double
- Bryce Dallas Howard interviews Chris Pratt, Actor
- · JURASSIC Then and Now – Presented by Barbasol® – Key moments from the Jurassic saga that tie into Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
In our last update, we posted photos of Bryce during the DVD/Blu-Ray release promo junket. Now those interviews are popping up! Check out the article interviews, videos on our YouTube channel, and the interview playlist below!
September 18, 2018 — Here’s What Bryce Dallas Howard Told Us About Working With Chris Pratt
It’s honestly the best. I highly recommend it [laughs]; it’s great for everyone. Everyone should get the full Chris Pratt experience, honestly. He’s an impeccable human being and a blast and I adore him. He’s so funny. He’s a total extrovert. I’m a secret introvert, like a talkative introvert, so it’s perfect because when we’re on set, I will whisper into his ear and he’s like this very charismatic, incredible leader, and yeah, it’s just good.
Read More »»» She Knows
September 18, 2018 — Jurassic star Bryce Dallas Howard on reimagining Spielberg’s “terrifying” classic
Before coming to Jurassic World, you hadn’t really done anything like this franchise before, so did you have any hesitation about signing on to it, in the beginning, or was it just an immediate yes, from the beginning?
HOWARD: Of course, it was an immediate yes! I got involved around May of 2013, and then the movie actually got pushed and no one else was cast yet. There was awhile where it was like, “I’m doing this, and damn, it’s not happening,” and I wasn’t really allowed to talk to people about it. And then, finally, when the movie got the green light and was happening, Chris [Pratt] was cast shortly thereafter and it became real. From the get-go, it was just me, desperately hoping that it would happen, and then it came through. And so, the fact that there’s now multiple movies is so great.
Are you singing in the film?
HOWARD: Yeah. Not a ton, but yeah.
Read More »»» Collider